Be the leader you wish you‘d had
Take a step!
The future is placing ever more demanding challenges on us. In a managerial position, it is no longer enough to ‘only' be an expert. Computers will do more and more expert work for us. But what computers will not do, is this “people management” work. I think that only human beings can do leadership.
Since we work with people at work and our clients are people, it is very important to understand people and to like them.
Being a leader is a really challenging issue with many pitfalls. Not only do you have to manage your EGO and your emotions, you also have to handle the challenges of your team. Here are only some of them:
- Inconspicuous toxic people: spoilers of cooperation, morality, and relations. How to identify them? How to work with them?
- Big EGOs in the team. What to do with them?
- How to motivate colleagues if career growth is not possible? Are your colleagues also blackmailing you through salary increases?
- Transition from co-worker to manager.
- Inherited workers with poor performance or bad habits.
- Being understaffed.
- How to increase loyalty? When fluctuation is an issue.
- How to overcome resistance to change?
- Too many issues and priorities (Firefighter effect): Are you also busy extinguishing problems instead of preventing them?
- How to adapt communication styles to different kinds of people?
- How to increase team performance while maintaining healthy relationships?
Having technically mastered processes as a manager is not always enough to solve these kinds of challenges.
Managers are working with the heads and hands of people, leaders find the way to the hearts of colleagues.
As I wrote, the first step to be a Leader is to understand people. To know what motivates them, what demotivates them, under what conditions they like to cooperate, what are their strengths, and what they like to do… However, a leader has to know himself even better than he knows his team members.
- Why do I want to be a leader? What drives me?
- What are my strengths? And where do I need to improve?
- Do I want to commit myself to help the others?
- Am I ready to take responsibility for others as well?
- Am I prepared for this journey?
The Ancient Greek aphorism “know thyself” has enormous value in today's leadership as well. Because you can't lead anyone else unless you know how to lead yourself.
Being a leader is not a position, it is a lifestyle for the rest of your life.
After years of my own leadership experience, I have the pleasure to be the guide on the journey of becoming a leader. I feel blessed to transmit an idea, that Leadership can be a less stressful and more fulfilling mission.
I truly believe that they are certain patterns that lead to the prosperity of your business. And that we can learn these patterns. Everyone can improve with the appropriate approach. My clients are choosing my services because of achieving real results. In the programs, we combine various techniques (coaching, mentoring, training, and consulting) according to the industry, the urgency of the problems, and the goals chosen.
Have you already completed development programs that were interesting and engaging, but did not bring you and your company tangible results?
What will you surely improve? The academy is set up in such a way that you will improve in all the key areas in which you are sure to find yourself as a leader:
Building your team – Create a highly successful team
Leadership communication– Master the most important tool
The Art of motivation – Use psychology that works
Management styles- Use appropriate approaches to achieve results
Managerial Coaching – Turn the potential of your people into reality
Being a leader not “just” a manager– Win the hearts of colleagues
For more info click here: https://branohromada.com/services/leadership-and-sales-skills/leadership
My goal is simple: To help you to be the leader you wish you’d had. And thanks to this, take your business to the next level.